Profile image for bobbysboy

I realise that the pigeons on the old town hall are a nuisence but do we have to watch them getting caught up in that netting and hanging until they die? I have been trying with the help of the police wildlife liason officer to get the netting removed. I have spoken to pigeon groups around the country and they all say the same thing, if the netting isn't doing the job it was put up to do and instead it is killing the birds then it is animal cruelty and should be taken down immediately. Am i the only person in this town who actuall cares about animal welfare? If i were to put up netting in my garden that trapped and inhumanly killed our wildlife i would be prosecuted,, there is no difference. I'm totally sick of it and hate seeing it when i go into town, I really hope the new owners use other more humane methods of ridding the building of pigeons.

By bobbysboy at 17:24 on 29/12/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for nhavergal

Pigeons are a pain but I totally agree that killing them or putting something in place that could potentially hurt them is wrong. Every animal has a right to be alive just like we do. Naomi.

By nhavergal at 12:21 on 31/12/11

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent